PRIVATE LESSON DETAILS
Duration: 1.3 hours (90mins)
Location: Derrimut (Mobile available upon request-travel costs apply)
To make an enquiry or booking please CLICK HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are 17 years and below, adult supervision is required and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please contact me prior to booking online. (Discount applies) Thank you.
WHY DO I NEED A SKINCARE LESSON?
Imagine walking away from our lesson together having your mind blown away with practical skills that will improve your skin. You will walk away knowing what hydrated skin feels like and have the knowledge to ensure you have a life time of perfect youthful glowing skin. The best part is you can say goodbye to years of wasting money on expensive lotions and potions. Once you learn about what to look for in a skincare range you will never spend another penny on something that won’t react to your skin or collect dust in the bathroom cabinet.
The information you take away will be life changing!!! I will teach you things you will have never heard of yet makes so much sense. What I teach is based on science and not some marketing scheme made up by big skincare companies or beauty salons.
YOU ARE WORTH IT .
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to heal acne prone, oily or dry skin.
2. Provide you with knowledge on a correct and effective skincare routine.
3. Explain the importance of a day/night cream and the roles they play. My advice will differ to that you receive via over the counter staff at big shopping complexes where much of what you question doesnt get answered. What I teach is actually based on science. I will have you walking out the door nodding your head on how simple proper skincare can be once it’s explained properly. My advice may prevent you from costly visits to the dermatologist and may save you thousands of $$$ getting botox in years to come.
4. Explain all of the cleansing options and what would best suit your skin type. During this discussion I will also take you through why particular cleanses are doing you more harm than good. I explain what to use and what to stay away from.
5. Explain the importance of a good eye cream. Including why the skin around our eyes is delicate and ages quickly.
6. Advice on dark pigmentation/age spots.
7. What ingredients to avoid in skincare.
8. Demodex mites and what is happening when you don’t cleanse.
9. The difference between natural and chemically made sunscreens.
10. What products to invest in and why you stay away from certain popular brands and brands of certain origins.
11. Skincare product reccomendations.
12. Cleansing demonstration.
13. Day/Night time moisture application technique.
14. Eye cream application technique.
15. Mini facial including:
d) Facial Tone
e) Facial serum
f) Eye Cream and
g) Day or Night facial moisturise
Below is a before and after picture 4 to 5 weeks of starting my skincare routine. In the after picture you can see a lot of acne scarring remaining. In my consultation I go through options of how to address these issues.